Entrepreneur Mentorship Programmes
Tailored entrepreneur mentorship packages, offering solutions to the parts of your life or business where it is needed.
The Caban Entrepreneur Mentorship Programmes offers tailored life and business mentorship on all areas of your business. Whether you require mentorship on setting up, growing, marketing or funding your business, we will tailor a solution around your unique needs.
Network and Support.
It can be challenging to start and grow a business on your own. Even as a small team you will find that there are important elements of the business where you need support from those who have been on on a similar journey. We have mentors and investors from a wide range of business sectors in our network to provide support and investment when needed.
What are we going to help you do?
Invest up to R200 000 worth of services into your business and procure an additional R200 000 from an investor to accelerate your growth
Clarify and develop your business model and growth strategy
- Optimise your product or service offering to ensure customers will buy
Investment pitch deck development support based on investors feedback
Connect directly to investors with a personal introduction
Utilise data and analytics processes to pin-point key target markets and the tactics to reach them
Access talent inside top universities
Support you in accessing new funding, and grant support programmes
Look at your business from an external perspective and avoid pitfalls which you may not be able to see
Gain an immediate, extensive business network
How will we do that?
For the person:
- Individual life and business mentorship
- Regular 1:1 progress meetings and mentoring
- Time to discuss ideas, strategy and analyse plans
- Coaching in a supportive online group meeting
- WhatsApp group for instant support
- Community of like-minded entrepreneurs
- Pitch deck coaching
For the business:
- Investor network – angels, VC funds, family wealth offices
- Setting up of accounting and reporting processes
- Website creation and SEO Optimisation
- Social Media and marketing
- Support and introductions to take your product to market
- Support with sales and revenue generation
- Network of experts and specialists
- Online meet-ups and events
- Email bulletins – carefully curated content telling you about new funding that’s coming online, grants, support programmes
- Free access to talent from top South African universities – paid student intern programmes
- Amazon Web Server and Google Cloud credits
- Discounts on insurance, business cards, merchandise printing, legal help and plenty more!
Who’s it for?
- Founders of growth stage businesses looking for investment, access to networks, advice and support for their businesses
- Startup founders – new companies looking for investment ready to scale
- Founders on accelerator programmes looking for additional tailored mentoring, introductions to experts, a new ecosystem of investors
- Founders wanting an instant and extensive network of other startups and entrepreneurs
- Looking ahead - what’s your motivation for starting a business?
- Evaluating the idea - is it likely to make money?
- Choosing the right business structure - Limited Company? Partnership? CIC?
- Registering the company, getting the right insurance
- Setting up the accounting and payment systems
- Planning and implementing your IT systems
- Setting up the right social media channels
- Getting the business planning underway
- Getting to your Minimum Viable Product
- Selling to your first customers
- Iterating and improving your product
- An instant network of like-minded entrepreneurs
- Wide range of mentors to support you
- Training and workshops on key topics
- VAT and tax planning
- Establish your team
- Recruitment, job descriptions and contracts
- Cost-effective ways to scale the company
- Introductions to collaborators and partners
- Applying for grants
- Introductions to prototyping and manufacturing plants
- Innovating and ideating - what’s your next product?
- Meeting space for your business
- A supportive network of like-minded business founders
- Specialist mentors to support you
- Marketing training, PR, strategy, accounting, IP Law
- What do investors want to see?
- Creating and presenting an effective pitch deck
- Are you pitching for the right amount?
- Valuing your business
- Introductions to investors, both UK and international
- A professional business environment
- A professional office to meet investors in
- Presentation suits for pitching
- Recruiting the right team
- Expanding overseas
- Access to world-class talent from South African universities
How to apply
- Complete the short form below
- We call you for a conversation and decide how we can help
- If we can make a real difference to you and your business, we’ll offer you a place in the Caban Virtual Incubator